Anyways, on Tuesday night I went over to the Mangisi's and saw baby Malakai. He is so cute! I also got to see Manoa and Coco. They are the cutest kids ever! Coco is so big now and always is making me laugh. My friend Noelle lives next door to them, so I went over and talked to her for a little. It was good to talk to her again. We were really good friends in choir last year. After that, I went over to the Ward's and saw Mady! It was a lot of fun. We sat there and talked for around 2 hours. It was good to be able to catch up on everything.
On Wednesday I went and got my haircut. I had not cut it since the end of September. My dad wasn't too happy about that! After that I went and hung out with Johnny Olive. I missed that guy! His friend Trevor got an intercom installed in his car, so we drove around Huntington freaking people out. It was pretty fun. Later that day I went over and saw my brother Lauren Levu. I love his family.
They are the nicest people ever. His little brother Vai is hilarious. After that I went over and saw Brittany Holbrook and then went over to Mady's again. We went to Chipotle. I missed that place. Costa Vida and Cafe Rio do not even compare to Chipotle. It was delicious. We went to downtown HB and sat by the pier and then walked to the water and put our feet in. The water was SO COLD!
Thursday was Thanksgiving and our family went and played in the Singles Ward Turkey Bowl. It was fun because Lauren brought 2 of his cousins. The game was pretty lame because it was only 2 hand touch instead of tackle. I had a lot of fun though and have a sweet bruise on my leg from getting cleated! After that we went home and we had our family Thanksgiving dinner. It was yummy! Homemade food is a million times better than eating at the Cannon Center. We spent the rest of the night playing games and watching football. My family was so much fun to be around!

Friday was a fun day. I went and hung out with Johnny and his family. His brother Sam just got home from his mission, so it was good to see him. After that, I went with Brittany to Juice It Up and then back over to Johnny's to mess around. That night a very large group of us went to Roscoe's and ate chicken and waffles! It was so good. Afterwards, 4 of us made a stop at Roger Baugh's 16th birthday party. After that, Mady and I went down to the beach again and took some sweet pics!
On Saturday morning I went over to Edison and played football with all of my Polynesian friends on the turf field. It was a lot of fun to play tackle football. I ran some people over, but I also paid the price. Anton was playing, and he has played rugby his whole life. He tackled me pretty hard once, and surprisingly it didn't hurt until about an hour after he hit me! I couldn't put my arm straight for about 3 hours. My sister got her endowments done that day, and after that our family went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was a good time going out to eat with the family. That night I took Mady on a date. We went to Chipotle again to eat and then headed over to Boomer's and played some mini golf. After that, we went to Fulton and watched a movie on my laptop in the park there. A cop even came and made sure we weren't doing drugs because they supposedly have a lot of people that do drugs around there. Mady and I got a good laugh out of that. We then drove over to Disneyland and watched the fireworks. They were amazing. I took her home after that and we played a couple songs on Rockband.
I went to my home ward sacrament at 8 the next morning. It was pretty weird seeing all of the new people that have moved into the ward since I have been up at school. After that, I left and drove back to Utah with Tyler and Lauren.
I had a lot of fun at home. I am excited to finish up these next 2 weeks at school and then go home for Christmas. I will be home for 2 and a half weeks!!! So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment