Next week is finals week, and I have officially come to the conclusion that studying sucks! In high school I never studied for any tests (sorry mom if you read this!). High school was soooooo easy. It did not prepare for the rigors of college at all. Now I am having to make myself sit down and TRY to concentrate on studying. The key word there is try. I don't have to attention span to concentrate for more than 30 minutes. I have to do something! Studying is pretty lame though.
Today I woke up at 11 and went to my science study session which did not help at all. I then went and studied for my calculus final. That went pretty well because math is one of my better subjects. I then went and studied with Heidi Kendrick for Book of Mormon. We got the whole study guide done in about 3 and half hours! The packet had a ton of stuff, but I will be grateful for it once I take the final.
Tomorrow is the same as today. I have a geography review at 9 in the morning and then science again at 1. Should be a pretty boring day.
Also, it is supposed to be very cold this weekend and the rest of next week. It is supposed to snow this weekend. I am very grateful that I will be in California next Wednesday where it will be warm and I won't be freezing.
4 days until freedom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment