There was one time where I ate it pretty hard today and my head whiplashed right into the ground. I got a pretty nice headache from that one. Once I got the hang of it again I was fine. Overall it was pretty sweet.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Snowboarding
Today I went snowboarding with Court, Dylan, and Phil. We drove over to Sundance. It was soooooo much fun except for now my butt is really sore. It was only my second time ever snowboarding. The first was 3 years ago up in Tahoe with choir.
There was one time where I ate it pretty hard today and my head whiplashed right into the ground. I got a pretty nice headache from that one. Once I got the hang of it again I was fine. Overall it was pretty sweet.
There was one time where I ate it pretty hard today and my head whiplashed right into the ground. I got a pretty nice headache from that one. Once I got the hang of it again I was fine. Overall it was pretty sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment