School has been going well. I currently have 2 A's, 2 B's, and 1 C. Stupid Physical Science. I don't like that class at all. It is super confusing. My other classes are going well. I am really happy to have a B in calculus. I knew that was going to be my hardest class going into the semester, and I am handling it well!
Well a few weekends ago Alli came up here to visit. We had a lot of fun. We hung out and went to the football game where I bought her friend Jeff around $15 of food! I guess that is the price you gotta pay to hang with the best.
We are HOT!!!!
Last weekend I went down to the Seacliff canoe trip by the Hoover Dam. Lindsay Ward and I drove together....we are pretty fun. haha. I got to see my parents and sister. I had not seen my parents in 2 months! That is a really long time. The canoe trip was fun. We canoed A LOT and did some fun hiking. Tua and I were canoe partners on the 2nd day and we had to pull a lot of weight! It was fun to see people I hadn't seen in a while too. I talked with Kim (aka my 2nd mom). She is pretty funny and makes me laugh quite frequently. :]
I only have 26 days until I go home for Thanksgiving. I am SUPER excited to see my friends that I miss. I can't wait to play some football also. I am really hoping we play tackle because flag and 2-hand touch are for pansies.
That is all for now. I will try to update more frequently!
2 comments:
1) We ARE hot!
2) If you think 2 months is a really long time, wait for your mission when it will be 2 YEARS!
3) You don't need to buy people food just for them to be your friend!
Its true! We are pretty fun! ;)
Post a Comment