So I sent in the form to get an absentee ballot about 4 weeks ago and I received it in the mail last night, the night before the election. It had to be turned in on election day by 8pm back to CA. There was no way I could do this, so I am not voting. California really pisses me off sometimes!!!!!!!
Also, it is starting to get cold. It rained last weekend and it is raining this week. The temperature is in the 30s and 40s. I kind of like it, but the wind makes it seem extra cold!
On a good note, my dad is coming on Friday, Mady's birthday is in 1 week, and I get home in 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go back to California. I miss it SO much! I already have a bunch of stuff planned that I am going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment