Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hard week over!

This past week was super stressful. I had 3 midterms I had to take, and I am finally DONE!!! My dad was here last weekend and we had a lot of fun going to the football game and going out to eat with a bunch of people. It was a perfect weekend for him to come because last week I just wanted to go home SO bad, but him coming changed that. I am having a lot of fun.

On Sunday after church I studied for 9 HOURS!!!!! ahhh. It was horrible, but it paid off big time. The next day on Monday I studied for 7 hours. That is 16 hours in 2 days!!!! I have never studied that much in my life! On my calculus midterm I did ok. I won't find out my score until next week. On my geography midterm I got a 98 on the multiple choice and I think I did really well on the written part. I was really happy about that midterm. Today I took my science test and did decent. I probably could have done better, but I just wanted to get it over with.

Tonight I am going to the NCAA soccer first round games. BYU is playing Virginia Tech. I get to hang out with Sis. Draeger....aka Double D! She is my favorite. She is basically my 2nd mom. She is awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

On Saturday night I am hanging out with Alissa Pitt and her roomate. That should be really fun as well.

Only 12 days until I go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: