Thursday, November 6, 2008

Second Guessing

These past couple of days I have started to second guess my decision on coming here for school. I just look around, and everyone has their "group" of friends, and when I try to interact and make friends they act like I am some loser and they ignore me. I just hate feeling like nobody up here cares. They only have their certain group of friends that they hang out with, and they don't want to include others who have nobody to be with. It is also hard at night when I go to bed and I hear people outside laughing and having a good time with each other. I always think to myself "why can't that be me?". It is so frustrating. At home I had so many friends that I would always go hang out with, and here I only have a handful of close friends that I do stuff with, but most of the time they are lame and playing video games. I want to go out and have fun! I am tired of sitting around doing nothing and having nobody to go to. Even all the people that are up here from home never talk to me. It is like I am forgotten in this vast sea of people. I have come to the conclusion that loneliness is one of the worst feelings ever!

I can't wait to go home! I wish I could stay there forever.

No comments: