On Saturday, I went to the Priesthood session of General Conference in Salt Lake City. I went with 2 guys on my floor and Blackie. It was amazing to be in the Conference Center with all of the Apostles and the Prophet of the Lord. The Spirit was so strong. That was one experience I will never forget.
Last week I found out that I will be going on the Singles Ward canoe trip at the end of this month. I am pretty excited for that. It should be a lot of fun. I get to see my parents!
This morning I said goodbye to Adam Parker. He stayed with me over the weekend. He reports to the MTC in 9 days. I am so excited for him. He is going to be such a great missionary. We stayed up until around 2:30 last night just talking about old times. It was fun to remember all of the times we have spent together growing up, and realizing how close we have become.
Today we got our grades on our Calculus test. I was extremely scared because our teacher said our class average was 60. When I received my test back, I looked, and to my astonishment I got a 78!!!! I was, and still am, soooooooooooo excited!
4 comments:
You get to see your sister too!!! We're going to be Canoe buddies! Plus I am bringing your back scratcher this weekend!
Yeah on your calc test! I'm so proud! I didn't know you were going on the canoe trip... that will be fun! I should come! :)
Congrats on the calc test! You rock!
dont forget you got to see your best male examples besides your father, Jeff and Drew. We own you.
Post a Comment