I haven't posted in a week or so. Sorry about that. Well the past week has been pretty stressful. I took 2 tests, one in Physical Science and on in Calculus. I didn't do as well as I wanted, but I know that I tried my hardest, and I will try to do better next time.
BYU has moved up to #7 in the nation in football. I am super excited about that. Things are looking very promising.
I am starting to become close friends with two guys on my floor. Their names are Danny and Kenny. They were in the same ward back in Alabama. They are a lot of fun. We continually find ourselves laughing at the most random things. They may come out for Thanksgiving, which will mean LOTS of messing around with people. HAHA.
I am excited for this weekend. Adam Parker is coming up and will be staying in my dorm for 2 nights. Emily Kendrick is also coming up. It will be really good to see some friends from back home that I miss so dearly. This weekend my dad also got me 4 tickets to the Priesthood Session of General Conference. I am super excited. I have never been to a session of conference in the Conference Center before. I am taking 2 guys on my floor, and Blackie Schaap. It should be a lot of fun.
This week should be a blast....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment