Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend with the Sisters

This weekend my sisters and Romnila came up to watch the UCLA game and hang out with me. We had a blast! On Thursday night, Heather Evans and I drove up to the airport in Salt Lake to pick up Alli and Milla. I was so happy, because Milla brought me Polynesian music that I had been missing so much while I have been up here at BYU. We didn't get back til around midnight and I was beat.

The next day on Friday, I went to class and then Alli and I went out to lunch and went and saw her old teacher that she was the TA for. Later that day I went with Milla to the Schaap's house in Highland. Milla and I got "lost" on the way there. She said she knew how to get there, so I believed her, but we ended up going in the middle of nowhere. We eventually arrived at their house though. I hadn't been there for 2 years, so it was fun to go there and catch up on old times with Blackie and his family. After that, Milla and I went to the airport again to pick up my other sister Heather.

Saturday was a really fun day. Alli, Heather, Jennifer, her fiance, Tyler, and I all went to Kneader's for breakfast. The food was great. After, Heather and I went and picked up Milla and went to Anthony's house for a pregame party before the big BYU vs. UCLA game. The game was a blast. BYU absolutely destroyed them 59-0. After the game we went to Bajio's for dinner, and then headed over to the BYU soccer game.

Only Heather, Milla, and I went to the soccer game, but Heather's friend Amanda and her brother Tyler came with us. We sat with Bro. and Sis. Draeger. They are the best. We had so much fun, and BYU ended up winning 2-0. I can't wait until Friday when BYU has another home soccer game and I get to hang out with Bro. and Sis. Draeger again!

We all went to the BYU Creamery after the soccer game. The ice cream there is soooooo good. After that, Heather and Alli dropped me off at my dorm and I said bye to Heather.

Today, Alli and Milla came to my sacrament meeting, and then they left for home. I got a calling today: FHE co-chairperson of FHE groups 1-6. I am looking forward to it.

This weekend was a blast! Only 72 days until I come home for Thanksgiving.

No comments: