Today I woke up and I felt just like I did on Tuesday....like crap! I went to my first class at 9 which was Geography. There are about 75 people in that class, so I wasn't used to seeing so many people in one room. That class seems as though it is going to be fun, yet a little challenging. After that I walked over to my Physical Science class. I thought 75 people was a lot. When I walked in, it was a HUGE auditorium. I sat next to Lauren Ravsten, and we were in awe of how big the room was. There were at least 300 people in the class. The teacher was one of those nerdy science guys, so it made us laugh. My next class was Book of Mormon. It is held in the same room that my ward has sacrament meeting. There are about 150 people in the class. The teacher seems very knowledgeable, yet hard. It is a lot different than seminary. I am looking forward to it though. I then went to my Calculus class, where the things we were taught seemed to become more familiar to me. It was nice to be done with class at 1.
When I got home from class I decided that I was going to drop my volleyball class. I love the sport, but I did not feel like taking it as a class. I already had 15.5 credits, which is a lot, so I talked to my dad and he said it would be fine since it would only drop me down to 15 credits. I am going to take a sports class next semester though. Maybe something cool like badminton, bowling, or golf.
The more I think about it, the more I want to major in Exercise Science and do something related to that. I have always wanted to have a career in sports, and that will provide me with a way to do that.
On Labor Day I went to another BYU soccer game. I took Brooke Evans. We sat by my BFF Sis. Draeger. Here are some pics from after the game-
No comments:
Post a Comment