This weekend is starting to get better. The game yesterday was a lot of fun. I sat with Anthony and Kelly, two of my sister's friends. We were 22 rows up behind the south goalpost. The game was sick. BYU beat Wyoming 44-0. That is their 2nd shutout in a row. Is that the BCS I can hear????
After the game I went to Legends Grille with Lindsay Ward. It was a lot of fun. The food there is really good. We had a pretty good time talking and watching all the football highlights from the day.
After that I came back to the dorm and went and played volleyball at the sand courts next to Helaman Halls with some guys on my floor. We had fun. It was nice to get out there and play since I haven't played for a while. We came back to the dorms and then just hung out and went to bed.
Today I had church, which was pretty good. When church was over, I came back to the dorms and did some homework and have just been hanging around with all the guys. I have been keeping myself busy, which is good because it keeps my mind off of things. I don't want to go to classes tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are having a better week! I can't wait to do lunch sometime soon! Call me okay?
Post a Comment