Last night we had a going away barbeque at my house. It was good to see some people that I have not seen in a while. I was pretty surprised that Shatzel, my freshman volleyball coach. came. He is a funny guy. It was fun to just be around a lot of people for the last time.
After the party Johnny, Lauren, Brittany, Kiera, and I decided to go hot-tubbing. We went to a gated community and got into the pool but a guy kicked us out so we went to Johnny's and went in his spa. I don't know why we didn't just do that in the first place. It was fun though.
Tonight I am going to be packing all my stuff. It's pretty depressing. Only 2 days until I leave. I'm going to miss a lot of people. I just have to live with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment