Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Day Alone

So tomorrow everyone in my dorm will move in. I am pretty excited. I will get to meet lots of new people and I won't sit here bored all day!

I got my books today. They are heavy! I am so used to high school where we would go to class and get 1 book from our teacher. Not the same in college. I went around the bookstore like a madman looking for all my books. For my english class I had to get 3 books. What is up with that? I am actually excited for school to start though.

Tonight I went to the movies and saw Kung Fu Panda. It was pretty funny. The sweet part is the movie only cost 75 cents. I went into the theater and by the time the movie started, the place was full. The cheap theaters back in California are lucky to get 10 people to a movie. It must be a Utah thing. The movie was good though.

Yesterday I hung out with Alissa Pitt and her roomate. We had a lot of fun. We got a lot of stuff done such as pay for tuition, get my school ID, and get a parking pass. Then we went on a bench by the testing center and told stories. I have not laughed that hard in a while. It was fun to just be around people I know and get away from being in my dorm all by myself.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Get used to the books bro! The more you go to school, the heavier and more expensive they get!