Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Day of Work!

So last night I went and hit golf balls at the driving range with my sister and her friends. It was pretty fun. I need to go golfing again soon. I don't think I have actually played a round of golf in about 2 years. When I got home, I turned on the Olympics and watched the US Men's National Volleyball Team play Bulgaria. Those guys are insane. I wish I could jump as high as they could. The US eventually won in 4 tight games. They have a real shot at winning the gold medal. That would be sweet, considering we haven't been a real powerhouse for about a decade or so.

To the topic of my entry....today is my last day of work here at Aquatech. Sad times. I basically have done nothing today! I matched some product images with their product numbers and that is about it. I am happy and sad to be done with working here. Sad in that I won't have to wake up early anymore and that I will be able to have a week where I can go out and actually do something! I am sad though because I won't be making money anymore for school and my mission, and because without working I would probably be sitting at my house doing nothing.

I officially have only 8 days until I am gone for the motherland of Utah. Tomorrow my mom wants to start packing up stuff. I think that is when it is actually going to hit me that I am going there until April. I have been away from home, but never for more than about 2 weeks. It is also strange that I am going to be by myself. I am just happy that I will know some people up there that I can hang out with. Hopefully I can make a lot of friends and keep myself busy.

Back to work.....only an hour and a half left!

No comments: