Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lonely

Today marks my first full day in the dorm. I went to bed at around 1 this morning and had to wake up at 5:45 in order to take my mom to the airport. I was super tired, but I miss her a lot. I also miss my dad and sisters. I called them like 10 times today. I hate being up here by myself with nobody to talk to and nobody to go to when I feel lonely.

Funny story. I called Allison's old friend Anthony to go to church with him today. We showed up, and nobody was there. He finally realized that they moved his ward to 8:30 and over to BYU this week instead of next week like he thought. It was hilarious. We both got a good laugh out of it.

For dinner tonight, I went to Ashley, Brandon, and Hailey-Bug's house. It was a lot of fun. Hailey is soooooooo cute and she has gotten so much bigger from the last time I saw her. She is almost a year old. She makes some funny noises too when she is hungry.

Well on my way home I decided to call my friend that I left home on a bad note with. I am extremely happy that I did because we settled our differences and are back on good terms. Now I don't feel like a part of me is gone anymore. It makes me happy.

I am still lonely...........

No comments: