Saturday, August 16, 2008

Roscoe's

Tonight we got a bunch of people and went to Roscoe's for chicken and waffles. It is pretty sketchy since it's in downtown Long Beach. My friend Will was too scared to order Kool-Aid and watermelon. It would have made my night. The chicken and waffles were amazing though. I encourage anyone who has not tried them, to go out there and do it. The crunchiness of the succulent chicken, combined with the freshness of the waffles, makes me want to eat more. It is delicious. I was going to buy a shirt for $10, but the largest size they had was large, and me and large just don't go together.

On the way home, I had Adam Parker and Tanner Matthews in my car. We got bored so we decided to call up an old friend, the one and only Kevin Tison. We had a pretty good convo with him. He wants us to go to lunch with him next week. Kind of creepy. We got home and found out he has a facebook, so we were looking at his pics and found one of him at Alcatraz posing like a model. We could not stop laughing for about 2 minutes.

Well I only have 6 days left after tonight, so I'm gonna live it up.

No comments: