Thursday, August 14, 2008

9 Days Left

This is my first blog. I decided to create one since my sister has one, and I want to be cool just like her. Also, I'm sitting here bored at work and have nothing better to do! So today marks 9 days until I leave for Utah to attend BYU. A couple months ago I was really excited to leave, but as the time draws nearer, I am starting to grow a little nervous. I am going to miss a lot of people down here in HB. I have a feeling that after a couple of days I am really going to miss my mom's home cooked meals. The Cannon Center is good, but it can't beat home cooked food. I have 2 more days left of work, and then 1 week until I leave. During that week I plan to see as many people as I can. I feel like I am dying in a way. I have to say bye to everyone. It is sad thinking that I won't see some of these people ever again.

I have two things to look forward to though! The first is BYU football games. They are gonna be amazing this year. Second, BYU Soccer games with Sis. Draeger! I am pretty stoked for those. We are gonna be soccer buds.

9 days and counting.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you are cool just like me! I'm so proud! BYU will be so fun for you... I can't wait to see you grow and make new friends... I miss you! I lu la!